The direct suction and roller brush rotating at about 6,500 revolutions per minute draw dirt right into the bag. The brush grooms the nap as it cleans.
FAST AND SIMPLE
The Saniseal® system automatically seals shut, locking the dirt picked up by the vacuum in the disposable filter bag. Changing bags is effortless.
Its low profile, soft top and sides, and bright headlights make it easy to clean around and under furniture without scratching it. Side brushes make cleaning close to baseboards and edges easy.
- Weighs about 9 lbs.*
- Double-helix roller brushes that whirl at approximately 6500 RPM
- Multi-surface cleaning
- Flexible enough to lie virtually flat to easily vacuum under furniture
- Edge brushes to help clean corners and along baseboards
- SaniSeal® System automatically seals the vacuum bag shut as it is removed; what goes in the bag stays in the bag
- 30 foot cord means less plugging and unplugging
- Helping Hand® Handle has received the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use commendation
- Twin LED lights illuminate dark corners and under furniture
- 3-year Limited Warranty*
- 1 Tune-up
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
- Weight: Weighs about 9 pounds
- Bagged /Bagless: Bagged
- Cord Length: 30-foot cord
- Filtration: Inner bag comes installed
- Handle: Helping Hand® Handle
- Headlights: Incandescent
- Cleaning Function: Vacuum
- Speed Settings: Single Speed
- Tune-Ups: 1 annual
- Surface Area: Carpet, bare floo
There are no reviews yet.